| Week of Monday, May 5, 2008
- Lab 7 is graded, get it from the lab. It should be out of 60, so a 40 will be a 60 on the grade spreadsheet..
- There may be quiz during the final exam (hint hint)
- Projects are due May 9, 12:00 noon, NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXTENTIONS.
- Grad Students: Your final exam is to make a presentation on exam day, May 5, 2:00 - 4:45 p.m., regular classroom.
- One person groups: You have 8 minutes for your talk.
- Two person groups: You have 10 minutes for your talk.
- Four person group: You have 15 minutes for your talk.
- All persons in the group must talk
- Here is the grading rubric in class on 4/28.
- Here is the list with the order of talks and the grade sheet.
- Undergrad students: Your final exam is to help score presentations on exam day, May 5, 2:00 - 4:45 p.m., regular classroom.