Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Fall 2019, I am organizing Palmetto Number Theory Series 32 (PANTS-XXXII). If you are planning to attend the meeting then please send me an email.
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics at University of North Carolina at Charlotte, July 2018 - present.
- G. C. Evans Instructor (postdoc) of Mathematics at Rice University, July 2015 - June 2018.
- PhD in Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2009 - 2015.
- MS in Mathematics, University of Texas at Pan American (now UTRGV), 2008 - 2009.
I am primarily interested in analytic number theory, algebraic number theory, special functions, and graph theory. More particularly in zeros of the Riemann zeta-function and $L$
-functions, partial sums of zeta and $L$-functions, divisor and circle problems, integral transform, and the zeta functions of graphs.
- UNCC Faculty Research Grant from Jan. 2019 to Jan. 2020.
- AMS-Simons Travel Grants, 2015 - 2017.