| Week of Monday, August 22, 2011
- Welcome to ECE 4101/5101! The first week of class starts Monday, August 22, 2011.
- Homework Assignment 1 is due Monday, August 29, 2011 at the start of class. It's simple - just based on the syllabus, class discussions, and one reading.
- The lab assignments will use the Renesas RX62N Evaluation Board. Each student can purchase one if they wish. Visit www.renesas.com or other on-line sites to purchase one (about $100).
- This class will be based heavily on the web pages. For example:
- Please take the time to read the class syllabus.
- All class notes are available here. You can download them and print them at your leisure.
- Homework assignments will be posted here and not distributed in class.
- Lab assignments will be posted here and not distributed in class.
- Exam solutions will be posted on the Quiz page.
- Check out the special hints and helps at the bottom of the home page!
- There is no class on Monday, September 5 (holiday).
- IEEE Meeting announcement: Join the IEEE on Wednesday, September 21 at 6:00 pm for a complementary dinner, followed by a tour of a PCB manufacturing facility. M and M Technology provides contract manufacturing and engineering support services to OEMs nationwide. The company specializes in low to mid volume manufacturing of PCBA, Modular, and Box builds. M and M Technology?s headquarters, 24,000 sq.ft., is located near Charlotte, NC. For more information on the company, visit http://www.mandm-tech.com/index.html
Please RSVP to email@example.com The tour is limited to the first 25 who RSVP. M and M Technology, Electronic Product Design and Manufacturing 7711 Idlewild Road, Indian Trail, NC 28079-7628