| Week of Monday August 25, 2003
- Welcome to ECE 3090/5090/6090! The first day of class is Monday, August 25.
- This class will be based heavily on the web pages. For example:
- Please take the time to read the class syllabus
- Homework assignments will be posted here and not distributed in class.
- Lab assignments will be posted here and not distributed in class.
- Homework and Lab solutions will also be posted on their respective pages, but will stored in a "locked" page, assessable to only those registered for the class.
- Exam solutions will be posted on the Quiz page.
- Check out the special hints and helps at the bottom of the home page!
- Homework 1 is available, and due Wednesday, September 3, 2003. It's simple - just based on the syllabus, class discussions, and one reading.
- Lab 1 is available and is due September 8, 2003 at class time. Each lab pair should check out a phone and torx screwdriver from Dr. Conrad on 9/2 or 9/3.
- Due to the university holiday, there is no class on Monday, September 1.