ITCS6155/8155   Knowledge Based Systems
The class does not require any textbook.
Recommended Book: Action Rules Mining, A. Dardzinska, Studies in Computational Intelligence, Vol. 468, Springer, 2013
Each student will be asked to submit a project report on the topic related to handling incomplete and unbalanced datasets. You should send your project report to: Katarzyna Tarnowska (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Timetable & Information about Test, Project, and Grading
Your final course grade will be assigned based on a standard percentage scale
- Classes begin: January 11 (Thursday), 2018
- Spring Break: March 5-9
- Midterm: March 15 (Thursday) [maximum 30 points]
- Project Report - deadline to submit: April 26 (NO EXTENSIONS) [maximum 30 points]
- Final: May 10 (Thursday), 2:00 - 4:30pm, Room: Woodward 130 [maximum 30 points]
- Attendance: Maximum 10 points
(i.e., A= 86-100%; B= 71-85%; C= 55-70%; U= <55%).
Location: Woodward Hall 130
Time: Thursday, 3:30pm- - 6:05pm
Location: Woodward Hall 430C
Office Hours: Thursday: 11:00am-1:00pm
Location: Woodward Hall 402 (KDD Lab.)
Office Hours: By appointment