Ph.D Student,Department of Software and Information System,University of North Carolina at Charlotte
I am a first year PhD student in the department of Software and Information System at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I am working under Dr. Bill Chu and Dr. Heather Lipford under a project named ASIDE.
I have received my bachelor degree from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology on Computer Science and Engineering background. I have joined UNC Charlotte as a PhD student in the Fall 2015. Before coming here I worked as a software engineer in Bangladesh on ASP.Net background.
- Office:300 Woodward Hall,University of North Carolina at Charlotte,9201 University City Blvd,NC 28223
My main research interests are in the areas of machine learning, image processing, data mining and knowledge representation. I have done my undergraduate research on the topic "
Currently I am working in a project named "ASIDE" which focuses on detecting software vulnerabilities,writing secure code,educating students about secure programming and good coding practices. I am exploring both security and HCI areas under Dr. Bill Chu who is guiding me in the security part and Dr. Heather Lipford who is guiding me in the HCI part.
After my graduation I just jumped in to industry work. Didn't do any research work later. Hopefully,I will keep posting my remarkable works on this page later,if I have any.
For Fall 2015 I am working as a teaching assistant in the following course
- ITIS 4221-5221 combined: Secure Programming and Penetration Testing Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday ,10.00 am to 12.30 pm 300 Woodward Hall,UNCC
Just after my graduation I joined in a renowned software company as a software engineer back in Bangladesh. I was mainly a front end developer in C# Asp.net background. My core responsibilities were as following-
- Perform development, upgrade and deploy developed solutions.
- Develop dashboards project using existing technologies that is implemented in a structured, maintainable fashion. Write testable code using unit test.
- Lead project development and ensure that deadlines are met
- Develop and maintain reusable components
- Responsible for coordination among developers and project managers, requirements derivation, software design and implementation of projects.
- Develop and conduct training to fresh recruitment